Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

History In The Making. Say What?




I cannot go with out mentioning that a Florida A and M  University Administrator, who happens to be a Black American, has been nominated for the pending post of  Assistant Secretary of  Commerce in the Department of Commerce by President Obama, the first Black elected president.

Dr. Larry Robinson is a professor, a researcher, and the Vice President of Academic Affairs and Vice President for Research at FAMU (Florida A and M University).

Oh, did I mention that he was a Black American? I guess I did. Also, did I mention I attended FAMU as a student? I need to shut up.

Well, anyway, Dr. Robinson began as Vice President of FAMU's Administration in 1997. He has served many positions at this institution that serves mostly minority students. He is noted for serving as Director of the NOAA Environmental Cooperative Science Center, located at FAMU since 2001. He has served as Vice President of Research at FAMU since Spring of 2009 .

This is HISTORY in the making, if only a nomination,at this point! You Go, My Man ! May God go with you! You know I got yo' back!

No comments:

Post a Comment